Bad Grammar II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpen the Knife

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sharpen the Knife - Page 12 Empty Re: Sharpen the Knife

Post  SharpestLife19 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:39 pm

A mischievous grin plays at Liam's lips. So she noticed. What a very smart girl. He laughs outright. “I may have had a hand it that.” There's no reason to lie to her about it, but it amuses him to pretend to be sneaky.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

"You know, I'm kind of surprised that they haven't come out to replace them. This area must not be very heavily watched to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if more than half the cameras they put up are fake - they have their surveillance vans anyway, if they really want to find out what's going on in a certain area. The cameras are really more of a psychological tool. It's like... children in wintertime. That story that parents tell them about Santa. He might be watching all year, but they're only thinking about it when they might not receive presents, so they behave better while it's at the forefront of their minds. The government could be listening or watching anything, anywhere, that's just the way it is... but in the streets, people are more likely to behave if they're under the impression that they ARE watching - hence, the cameras." She readjusts her position again, tugging at her dress to try and cover another inch or two of her legs.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Liam smiles again. She really is a smart girl. Her brains are as attractive as her lovely legs, in Liam's opinion. He glances at her legs again as she nervously shifts again. Her modesty is endearing as well. “Adie, you're such a smart young lady. It's very charming.” He leans over her notebook to kiss her gently, placing a tentative hand on her leg.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 pm

She wasn't expecting the gesture, but receives it happily, closing her eyes and returning the kiss, flushing slightly at the feeling of his hand on her leg. It's a gentle touch, but electric nonetheless, and it sends little shivers of excitement and pleasure up and down her spine. The notebook is forgotten in her hands when they break apart. She murmurs "thank you" with a smile as she looks up at him again.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm

She's even more beautiful with that bright flush across her face. He's inclined to kiss her again. To kiss her and never stop because she's so magnetic that he's absolutely drawn to her. He decides this time he can kiss her again. And he does. It's a little less contained, a bit more emotion behind it. His hand still rests on her lovely leg, the other hand moving through her soft hair.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

The lead-in of the more gentle touch seems to be the ticket to keeping her head. This time when he kisses her with a little more fervor, she doesn't go completely feral. She keeps her hands in her lap for as long as she can before they push the notebook and pen out of their grasp, and she reaches out to touch him, fingertips finding his chest and moving up to his shoulders. The warm knot in her core is returning, but it's not overwhelming. She's vaguely aware of his scent - they're both clean, but he has that little bit of masculine muskiness about him, which only serves to make her curious if she has a scent as well.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Liam enjoys Adie's touch on his bare chest. It's such an inviting feeling. It stirs feelings in him again that had been dusty for years. He's so glad that she's here. She's the best thing that could have happened to him. He hopes that she knows it. The hand resting on her leg slides a fraction of an inch up, exposing more of her bare thigh under her tunic. He can hardly believe she's really here and allowing him to kiss her and touch her. It's too wonderful to be real, but he can feel her skin, her hair, her sweet lips. It's real. And it's wonderful.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm

She's very aware of every movement his hands make, and when the one on her leg moves, she becomes suddenly and strangely thankful for the fact that she's wearing underwear - not that she's ever slept in the bed near him without it, but sometimes when she's wearing her leggings, it feels redundant. But bare-legged, his hand moving cautiously up her thigh, the warm knot in her core tightens again, and her attention splits momentarily from the electric thrills as she opens her eyes for the briefest of seconds just to look at him. She brings one of her hands up to touch his jaw, thumbing over the stubble, and then it slides back down to his chest once more. Her mind is wrapped up int cotton, unable or unwilling to be drawn into a game of thinking about the next move, or what the rules may or may not be - she simply enjoys each moment, hoping the one after it will be as nice. A happy little noise bubbles up from inside her.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 pm

That sound she makes must be a sign that she's pleased. Liam has the feeling of Adie's warmth against his body and he aches for her. His other thoughts of taking things slowly with Adie have completely been washed from his mind by his desire for her. She's too close to push away again. He can smell her dainty, girly smell and it goes to his head like alcohol. The hand in her hair moves down to her side, creeping up and gently passing over her breast. Deep down in his mind he's still gentlemanly enough to hope that she'll allow it.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 pm

His hand's bold new exploration leaves her briefly stunned, a surprised squeak sticking halfway in her throat, but her body's reaction is positive, and furious. She flushes again, and without breaking from their kiss she unfolds her legs, allowing her to move from her own seat into his lap, where she wraps her arms around him. One hand comes up to tousle his hair again, and the other plays over his skin. Most of her other dresses are strapless, but she chose this one for sleeping specifically because it has wide straps at the top, which keeps it from slipping down at night. That means it's stuck on her for now - for whatever good modesty will do her in the coming minutes. The hand in his hair moves to his jaw, correcting the angle of their kiss, and she makes another noise - this one a low moan. The feelings welling up in her are exquisite - maybe it's their surroundings, or the situation, or perhaps it's all him - she's never been so simultaneously willing and nervous about this kind of thing. For some reason, this feels different. Dangerous... and intimate. She's had physical relationships before, some of them nothing-but, and yet it occurs to her at this highly inopportune moment that she's never really been intimately involved with anyone. Why that should suddenly come to mind, she's unsure.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Liam is unsure at first if the sound he provoked in Adie is a good thing or a bad thing, but that becomes rather obvious when she crawls into his lap. She's even closer now than before and Liam couldn't be happier. He kisses her on her neck as the hand on her leg rises to her hip. He can feel her panties and has a curious thought as to what they look like. Of course there's no need to imagine, since he might get a peek at them anyway. Adie seems very willing to be with him, as much as he is to be with her, probably.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Now that she's given him all the go-aheads, she lets him set the pace, allowing him to either move things forward or stay as they are. Her body will be cross if they end up having just a heavy make-out session in the studio, but she refuses to push the envelope any more than she already has. She's leaving the ball in his court, so to speak. Every new inch that his hands cover on her is electric, and she allows her own hands to play over his muscled torso, taking in all the angles and planes of him with her palms and fingertips. The only solid thought in her mind is that if he relocates him, she hopes he'll be as kind and gentle with her as he is now - she's not sure how she might react if suddenly he were to show a more rough and feral side. The idea seems silly. She knows he has it in him to become violent, after his outburst several days prior - but she has no reason to believe that he would turn that kind of intent on her.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Liam's strong enough to hold onto Adie if he stands and he does, so they can go to the bedroom, where there aren't a lot of electronics to screw up if they bump them. He mummers that he's taking her to bed as he carries her there before depositing her on the bed and joining her there. They have a pleasant romp which completely wears Liam out. He hasn't had that type of exertion in quite some time and he promptly falls asleep next to Adie with a smile on his face.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 pm

The thrill of being picked up and carried like she weighed nothing more than a sack of feathers is easily overshadowed by what happens when he takes her to bed. He is a gentleman, but she has no time to spend on those thoughts with so much else going on. When he's exhausted them both, she curls up at his side with her head on his chest, pulling the blankets up to cover them both, and eventually dozing on him as well. By way of scientific discovery, she finds it's no colder in bed with no clothes than it was with only the tunic. Though she's not sure it can be counted as equal, since they're both giving off heat like crazy.

When she wakes up, she doesn't want to move - it's too nice laying like this, nestled into Liam's side. Her mind carries her back to what lead them here, and she flushes, smiling. It's silly, but... she feels just a little bit badly. Like she may have rushed him into this. Surely he wouldn't have taken her here if he hadn't wanted to, right? Adjusting just her head, she looks up at Liam's face, wondering what he'll be thinking of when he wakes.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Liam is sleeping peacefully for awhile before he stirs awake. His eyes open slowly and he yawns. Adie is still at his side, bringing a smile to his face again. She's so beautiful. He gives her a peck on the cheek by way of letting her know it. “You're awake.” He gives another yawn. “That's good.” It's very good waking up to such a sweet girl. It's nicer than anythign that's happened to him in a long time.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

She smiles at his kiss, and returns the gesture, but feels strangely exposed when doing so. Not physically - that's all been taken care of, there are no secrets left in that department. But internally, she's still spinning. She pushes it aside, chalking it up to new-bedmate-butterflies, though she knows better, and nuzzles into his side again. "Mmhm. You're such a nice pillow, I could have gone on sleeping." She runs her hand over his chest under the blanket, resisting the urge to let it linger over the place she feels his heartbeat. "Did you have a nice nap?"

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

He chuckles. He's been called a lot of things, but never a nice pillow before. But she seems to mean it as a compliment so he smiles. “You could have kept sleeping. I wouldn't have noticed. I feel much more rested now, thank you.” He stretches out and decides he ought to get up now. So he gets up and looks around for his boxers and then for his jeans. When he finds them, he dresses and debates on whether or not to put on a shirt. He opts for a shirt and gets one out to put on. “I think I'll have a look at your notes now...”

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 pm

She has to contain a sigh when the shirt goes on, but she smiles. With this tension out of the way, maybe they'll be able to actually get something done now. "Alright, go on - I'll be in in a few minutes." She stretches, rising and heading into the bathroom to clean up a little and dress, donning leggings to help him stay on focus too. Brushing out her mussed hair, she pulls it back into a single ponytail, then follows him into the studio, taking a seat again. Her drawing is still there, on the floor, and she picks it up and turns the page, quietly chuckling in embarrassment.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Liam was focused on looking at Adie's notes, so he failed to notice her drawing on the floor. That's probably good for her anyway. When she comes in to join him, Liam's already sitting at the desk studiously looking over her notes. He finds it all very helpful and is eager to try it out in a broadcast. He wants to be sure that he doesn't miss anything, so he's set on reading all the notes before trying to remember the more important things.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Since he didn't notice the drawing, she tucks the notebook into her lap with the fresh page up, and sits quietly, waiting while he reads over her notes. She takes the time to study his face. Not that she hasn't looked at him before, but she's never had the opportunity to sit and study him... at least, not without being noticed and embarrassed for staring. He is a handsome man, but there's a dimple between his brows where his frustration line has carved out a permanent scar. The stubble only serves to pronounce his strong jawline, and the way his eyes move while he reads over her notes makes her smile. He must be very interested in what she has to say. She's glad that she's able to help in some way.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm

He is incredibly interested in what she wrote, as his face shows her. When he feels like he has read the notes a sufficient amount of time, he sets them down and leans back in his seat. “Adie, I'd like to thank you. This is incredibly helpful and I can't imagine that I'd be getting anywhere with this if not for you. I think maybe it's time to try a new broadcast.” He smiles at the thought, hoping he can remember everything important.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 pm

She smiles, nodding. "I was hoping you'd come to that idea. I think you can be a lot more effective now that you have a few tools to help you." She thumbs through the papers and pulls out her drawing of the symbol she created for him. "I'd like to paint this on the wall, if you wouldn't mind. Something to focus on."

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm

He grins, eyes brightening. “Adie, that's a brilliant idea! I wonder if there are any paints down here...” He glances around, thinking it over. “I kind of doubt it...Should I get you some before I start a new broadcast?” He looks at her expectantly as he waits for an answer.

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandkitten Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 pm

"Well... I suppose that depends on whether you want to fire up the mic right now, and where you might be able to procure some paint. I don't want to make you go up to the surface if you don't have to, but I'm not sure we'd find any down here, if you haven't discovered any in a service closet." She pulls her legs up in her chair again, but this time they're covered, so they're not a distraction. "Tell me what you want to do with the show now that you have these." She gestures to the papers.

Sandkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpestLife19 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

He weighs the options before deciding it would probably like to go up and get the paint now. He'd like to see her drawing on a larger scale. “If I head up surface-side now, I can think more about your notes and how I can use them in what I plan to say...I think it might be useful. It shouldn't take very long and you'll be safe here with Riggs. Is that alright for you?”

SharpestLife19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum